Domestic rewire in Ashford due to very unsafe electrics. The cables were decayed vulcanised rubber without earth with metal faceplates or RCD protection, also the excessive use of extension leads was a fire risk. We promptly carried out the works rewiring all circuits, adding extra sockets and improving the outside lighting controlled by a sensor with a manual over-ride switch. The site was first prepared with floor coverings, dust sheets & festoon temporary lighting throughout. A bathroom electric towel rail has been installed, interlinked smoke alarms added and a circuit for the shed & outside socket.
Need a rewire? Get in touch with us here!